Five Pawns Five Pawns

Why not?

It's not that bad. I like it. Anyway, you can improve a lot.

BoxClimber BoxClimber

boring

I like the idea, but the game its pretty boring. I think that one of the things you MUST add is that the camera should move up without you, so it would make it harder and more entretaining. Also, there is a bug. You can jump in the air and keep "flying".
Why blocks? try different shapes. And please, change the font you are using because its really hard to read. I skiped the instructions so i didnt know what i had to do in the game. Finally, the graphics are really bad.

There is a lot of work to do here! Do it and it will be a grat game! :D

iPhone Throw iPhone Throw

Basic

Its basic, but i like the graphics... You need and upgrading system. Maybe you can add "apps" to buy and upgrade the iPhone ;) (i hope you mension me in the credits if you use this idea xD )
also, add some music in the background and make the iphone rotate when it bounces...

1-2-3 Thief 1-2-3 Thief

It needs that something

If its your first game, i think its a good start. Anyway, it has some bad points. First of all, it needs some "adiction factor"... Its too easy and pretty boring because i cant move fast. Secondly, I CANT MOVE DIAGONALLY!!! Fix that! Its really annoying. Third: The loop of music... i dont like it... i would prefer a drum loop or something longer... Also, it would nees some photoshop to make it look better.

I hope to be helping yu with this review. Its contructive, not destructive! :D

Keep on Working!

Windows 77.7 Windows 77.7

I expected something else, anyway its ok :D

As this is a really used ides, i was expecting something new. I know you are strting and i think this is a good start. Dont pay attention to those who make a bad reviw and make you feel frustrated (I know how it feels) I think you should keep working!

Good Luck

Still Still

AWSOME

This is just a pice of art. Congratulations!

Unfinished Shadow Game Unfinished Shadow Game

WOW! Shadows!

The shadows effect is really great. I can't wait to see the full version! Keep on working! :D

Flaming zombooka Flaming zombooka

Like it

I like your game... Despite the fact that a lot of games are like this one, the exploding zombies are awsome xD

I would add more levels or a winning message.